Hi-look NS-0318P-135 PoE Switch
Ports 1 to 16 support the IEEE 802.3af/IEEE 802.3at standard.
When the switch is in Priority mode, it optimizes the cache capacity of the ports. Ports 1 – 8 are high-priority ports, and all ports can communicate with each other.
When the switch is in Standard mode, it is an ordinary switch, and all ports can communicate with each other.
When the switch is in Isolate mode, all downlink ports of the switch cannot communicate with each other and can only communicate with G1 port and SFP port respectively.
When the switch is in Extend mode, all ports can communicate with each other. In addition, the transmission rate of the ports 9 – 16 reduces to 10 Mbps. The maximum transmission distance is up to 250 meters.
All ports support 6 kV lightning protection.
This switch supports Auto MDI/MDIX.
This switch supports store-and-forward.
This switch supports MAC address auto-learning and auto aging.
This switch supports smart cache optimization.
This switch supports rack mounting.
This switch is used for commissioning PoE devices (e.g. PoE network cameras).
This text is machine translated.
Highlights & Details
- Intelligent cache optimization
- Auto MDI/MDIX
- Remote data transmission up to 250 meters
- Lightning protection
- Ports 1 to 16 support the IEEE 802.3af/IEEE802.3at standard
- Priority mode switch: Optimizes port cache capability. Ports 1 – 8 are high-priority ports, and all ports can communicate with each other
- Standard mode switch: Is a simple switch and all ports can communicate with each other
- Switch in Isolate mode: All downlink ports on the switch cannot communicate with each other and can only communicate with the G1 port or SFP port
- Switch in extend mode: All ports can communicate with each other. In addition, the transfer rate of ports 9 – 16 is reduced to 10 Mbit/s. The maximum transmission distance is up to 250 Mbit/s.
- All connections support a 6 kV lightning protection
- Supports Auto MDI/MDIX, storage and forwarding, MAC address auto-learning and auto-aging, intelligent cache optimization, rack mounting and reverse polarity protection.
|Power supply (LOV)||mains-powered|
|Max. ambient temperature||40 °C|
|Min. ambient temperature||0 °C|
|Product type||Network switch|