Operating in the 5GHz band, airFiber 5 builds on the innovations in airFiber 24 to enable speeds up to 1Gbps and introduces new eXtended Range Technology (xRT) to provide 100+Km maximum range.
Ubiquiti Networks introduces our proprietary INVICTUS™ core communications processing engine. The speed, power, and efficiency of this integrated circuit enhances the performance of airFiber AF5/AF5U.
airFiber AF5/AF5U features 1 MHz center channel resolution with market‑leading Power Envelope Tracking technology. airFiber AF5/AF5U accurately and continuously controls transmit power relative to the band edge. The power level automatically tracks to optimize performance near band edges, allowing you to choose the part of the band with the least interference.
Newly developed for airFiber AF5/AF5U, the patent-pending xRT feature uses an innovative, adaptive multi-channel coding scheme to enhance radio transceiver performance, thereby maximizing your link budget and spectrum utilization – while still maintaining regulatory compliance. This results in links that can span distances from 10 m up to 100+ km.
• GPS: GPS Clock Synchronization
• EIRP: ~50 dBm (Dependent on Regulatory Region and Frequency Band)
• Channel Bandwidth: 50 MHz
• Frequency Accuracy: ±2.5 ppm without GPS Synchronization, ±0.2 ppm with GPS Synchronization
• Modulation: 256QAM MIMO64QAM MIMO, 16QAM MIMO, QPSK MIMO, ½ Rate QPSK xRT
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products