The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2×2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed 150+Mbps. The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PtmP Airmax base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX Rocket antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX Rocket antennas requires no special tools, you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
ROCKET M2: 802.11N MIMO 2.4GHz Rocket AP 2.4GHz Hi Power 2×2 MIMO airMAX TDMA basestation.
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24 KC, 400MHz
• Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version, contact email@example.com for ordering information)
• Memory Information: 64MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RPSMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)