The Rocket is a rugged, hi-power, very linear 2×2 MIMO radio with enhanced receiver performance. It features incredible range performance (50+km) and breakthrough speed (150+Mbps real TCPI/IP). The device was specifically designed for outdoor PtP bridging and PTMP airMAX base-station applications.
Rocket M and airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas have been designed to seamlessly work together. Installing Rocket M on airMAX basestation / Rocket antennas requires no special tools — you simply snap it into place with the mount provided with the antennas.
- Operating Frequency: 5470-5825Mhz.
- Processor: MIPS 74Kc
- Memory: 128MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
- Networking Interface: 1 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface
• Approvals: FCC Part 15.247, IC RS210, CE
• RoHS Compliance: YES
• RF Connector: 2x RP-SMA (Waterproof)
• Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (pairs 4,5+; 7,8 return)