incorporating Ubiquiti’s proprietary LTU technology, the LTU-Rocket is a Point-to-MultiPoint (PtMP) 5 GHz Access Point featuring 2+ Mpps processing, proprietary RF filtering, and flexible GPS sync for superior performance. Channel width flexibility (10/20/30/40/50 MHz) allows independent TX and RX channel frequency configurations anywhere within the radio band to avoid local interference. A custom co-processor is included for future performance and feature upgrades.
Functions in a PtMP environment using the LTU-Pro, LTU-Lite for subscriber stations.
- 600+ Mbps Point-to-MultiPoint Performance
• Up to 64 Client Connections per AP
• Up to 2+ Mpps Performance
- Frequency: 5150 – 5350, 5470 – 5850 MHz
• RF Connectors: (2) RP-SMA Weatherproof (CH0, CH1), (1) SMA Weatherproof (GPS)
• GPS Antenna: External Magnetic Base
• Power Supply: 24V, 1A Gigabit PoE Adapter (Included)
• Power Method: Proprietary 4-Pair Passive PoE, Pins 1, 2; 4, 5+ and Pins 3, 6; 7, 8-
• Max. Power Consumption: 15W
• Networking Interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port
• Mounting: Integrated Pole Mount (Included), Rocket Mount Compatible, GPS Pole Mount (Included)