Nanostation NSM2: 2GHz 802.11g/n hi-power (27dBm) 2×2 MIMO AirMax TDMA PoE station. This is the ultimate 2Ghz wireless outdoor CPE with integrated 14dBi dual polarity antenna.
– Great Performance: 150+ Mbps real outdoor throughput and up to 15km+ range. Typical range is 2-4 miles from a LOS tower running AirMax sector antenna’s and Rocket M2’s.
– Next-Gen Antenna Design: 11dBi dual-polarity gain with optimized cross-polarity isolation in a compact form-factor.
– Dual Ethernet Connectivity: A secondary ethernet port with software enabled POE output for seamless IP Video integration.
– Intelligent POE: Remote hardware reset circuitry of NanoStation M allows for device to be reset remotely from power supply location.
– 802.3af 48V Compliant – Easily becomes 802.3af 48V compliant through use of Ubiquiti Instant 802.3af adapter. The adapter sold separately (SKU#I8023AF-OD or I8023AF-ID)
– Easy Installation – Easily mountable to a pole/mast with mounting straps provided. In addition, the Nanostation M2 can be mounted and adjusted in any direction in a 90 degree angle through the use the NanoBracket. The NanoBracket is sold separately (SKU#MT-NANO U)
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 24KC, 400MHz
• Frequency: 2.4Ghz Channels 1-11 (Channels 12-14 available in INTL version, contact email@example.com for ordering information)
• Wireless: 2Ghz Atheros, 27dBm Adjustable down to 8dBm., AES Encryption
• Memory Information: 32MB SDRAM, 8MB Flash
• Networking Interface: 2 X 10/100 BASE-TX (Cat. 5, RJ-45) Ethernet Interface, PoE Passthrough
• Mount and mounting strap (Nanobracket is optional, sold separately)
Technical Information and Support:
Nanostation M2 Data Sheet
Nanostation Quick Start Guide
AirMax CPE Quick Start Guide