Improved Noise Immunity
The PowerBeam directs RF energy in a tighter beam width. With the focus in one direction, the PowerBeam blocks or spatially filters out noise, so noise immunity is improved. This feature is especially important in an area crowded with other RF signals of the same or similar frequency.
The PowerBeam models are available in two form factors:
• All-in-One Design: The Ubiquiti Research and Development team combined the radio and antenna to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The PowerBeam gets maximum gain out of the smallest footprint.
• Dish Reflector Design: Ubiquiti’s InnerFeed™ technology integrates the radio into the feed horn of an antenna, so there is no need for a cable. This improves performance because it eliminates cable losses
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the PowerBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
• Uniform beam width improves noise immunity
• More efficient footprint
• Faster processor increases performance
• Easy assembly and installation
Technical Data Sheet
Powerbeam PBE-M5-620 Data Sheet
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products