NBE-M5-19 US by Ubiquiti Networks is the US locked version of the NanoBeam M5 5GHz 19dBi CPE. Operating from 5725 to 5850 MHz, and boasts improved noise immunity.
The new NanoBeam M has a compact, all-in-one design with uniform beam width, efficient footprint and a faster processor. The NanoBeam can be easily mounted in a variety of ways thanks to the innovative mechanical design.
Providing increased performance from its faster processor and innovative mechanical design at a low cost, the NanoBeam is extremely versatile and cost‑effective to deploy.
• Uniform Beamwidth Improves Noise Immunity
• More Efficient Footprint
• Faster Processor Increases Performance
• Easy Assembly and Installation
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74KC, 560 MHz
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2, 8 MB Flash
• (1) 10/100 Ethernet Port
• Wireless Approvals: FCC, IC, CE
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A PoE
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption: 8W
• Operating Frequency: 5150-5250 MHz*, 5250-5350 Mhz*, 5470-5725 Mhz*, 5725-5850 Mhz* ( *Some frequencies may require activation; visit: here )
• Gain: 19dBi
• Max. VSWR: 1.5:1
• Output Power: 26 dBm
• Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included), Wall-Mount
Technical Data Sheets and User Manuals
NanoBeam NBE-M5-19 Data Sheet
Technical Support for Ubiquiti Products