The Ubiquiti airMAX NanoStation AC loco integrates airMAX (MIMO TDMA protocol) technology and dedicated Wi-Fi management to create a more efficient and compact CPE. The low cost, high performance, and small form factor of the NanoStation AC loco makes it extremely versatile and economical to deploy.
- Real Time Reporting
• Spectral Analysis
• Advanced RF Analytics
• Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
• Dedicated Wi-Fi Radio for Management
• Versatile Mounting: Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
• Improved Surge Protection: The NanoStation AC loco utilize the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges.
• Efficient Footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Quick Installation: No fasteners are required for pole‑mounting
- Throughput: Up to 450+ Mbps Real TCP/IP Throughput
• Operating Frequency (MHz): 5150 – 5250, 5725 – 5850
• Management Radio (MHz): 2412 – 2462
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply*
• Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Gain: 13 dBi
• Networking Interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
- NanoStation Loco US
• Zip Tie
• Quick Start Guide