PBE-5AC-500 is a Ubiquiti Networks of the airMAX PowerBeam 5GHz 27dBi wireless network bridges. Designed for long-range point-to-point applications.
Using airMAX 802.11ac technology, this kit supports up to 450+ Mbps throughput in a small form factor. It launches with PtP functionality, however client mode feature can be added with a firmware upgrade from Ubiquiti. The radio includes a protective radome cover to shield it from the environmental elements.
• Processor: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 720MHz
• Memory: 128MB DDR2, 8 MB flash
• Networking interface: (1) 10/100/1000 Ethernet port
• Channel size: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80MHz (PtP) / 10/20/30/40MHz (PtMP)
• Protocol: 802.11AC
• Polarization: Dual linear
• Gain: 27dBi
• ESD/EMP Protection Air: ± 24 kV, Contact: ± 24 kV
• Operating Temperature -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
• Operating Humidity 5 to 95% Non-Condensing
• Power Supply 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE
• Power Method Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Max. Power Consumption 8.5W
• Gain 27 dBi